The Polar Express





























Mom took me, Jospeh, Claire, and DD to the Polar Express train ride. Dad had to wait in the freezing cold today for over 3 hours just to get our tickets. It was such a fun ride! When we first got on, we were served hot cocoa and cookies. Then, the conductor came by to take photos with him. The train was shaking back and forth so bad that I thought Mom was going to get sick! On the ride, we listened to the story of the Polar Express. When the story was over, we were at the North Pole. We saw the elves and Santa dancing all around! Then, they got on the train with us!! The elves had to check to see if our names were on the nice list. My name was on the nice list, and so was Joseph's and Claire's! Then, Santa came to ask me what I wanted for Christmas. He gave me a bell and then took a photo with me. On the way back home, we all sang Christmas carols. The elves had a trivia game. I guessed two of the questions correctly. I was so excited. I want to go back again next year! This was the first time I have ever been on a REAL train! When we went over the traintracks that crossed the road, the cars had to stop for us. We waved at all of the cars.

No comments: