Oh yeah, my first time in New Mexico

This is Claire acting all silly for the camera. She was glad to be in NM because that meant she could get out of the car.

This is my cousin, Brittany. She turned 16 and had a party in Carlsbad, NM, so I went with my aunt to the party. This is the gift I made for her. I specially painted the pottery to match her bedroom. It is a jewelry box.

I really did have a good time in New Mexico. Even though they don't have trees there or any tall buildings, it is cool because their houses have two living rooms.

Brittany took a long time to open all of her gifts. This is me while she was opening all of those envelopes. Can you believe that she got almost $500 for her birthday? I can't wait to turn 16.


This is a picture of some of the people at Brittany's party. There was a lot of people there, but this is most of the cool ones......except my AC.

I did manage to get a few pieces of candy from that pinata.


Brittany had a pinata at her party. I tried my best to get a lot of candy, but there were a lot of teenagers there and since they are bigger than me, I had a little bit of a hard time.



It was Claire's first time to go to New Mexico, too. She liked watching my DVDs with me but she mostly slept the whole way there.

This is my favorite face to make whenever my mom or aunt point their cameras at me.


On the way to Brittany's party in New Mexico, I watched Scooby Doo on my portable DVD player. I don't know what I would do if I had to take a long road trip without it.

No comments: